She has been playing games the whole time but now suddenly wants to be with me?

I dated this girl for about 2 months. Met her twice n lost my v to her on the 2nd meeting. One day we had an argument when she told me she still talked to the guys she'd slept with before. I asked her if she could stop contacting them and we had a big argument about it. After that she started acting a bit sulky. She said I was being too possessive she doesn't like me anymore. After that I gave up and didn't send her any message for 5 days. On the 6th day I got her message saying she was missing me and wanted to talk to me. Then she started telling me about her problems she was having at her uni, with her friends etc. In the end she said she felt better after talking to me. She also said she stopped talking to her exes cos some of the things about her self-respect were right. The next two days she talked to me like she used to but after that she became cold again and stopped talking. Then that night I sent her a message asking her to stop playing these games and using me as her emotional support. After that she blocked me everywhere. A friend of mine spoke to her and she said she missed me and really did like me but I said she was playing games, she got angry. She also told him she wouldn't contact me again in case it gives me false hope. 3 weeks later she unblocked me and contacted me again and told me that she was listening to a song and it reminded her of me. Since then we've been talking every 4 or 5 days. A few days ago she told me about her best guy "friend" turning out to be an a-hole and ditching her ((he tried to kiss her, wanted sex with her and said bad things to others about her etc). Now she's been texting me a lot. Yesterday, she said she thinks she made a huge mistake by leaving me and wants to be in a relationship with me.

But I dont know what to do. I can't trust her after what she's been doing (playing games, using me etc). I do like her but how come she is suddenly ready to stop playing games and now wants to me with me? Should I give it a go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you already have an answer about it. If you don't feel comfortable to be around her. Don't do it. If I don't trust someone I won't continue. Coz it will be awkward in relationship that you can't trust her. You deserve better than that.

What Girls Said 2

• She's a selfish crazy nutcase. She won't be a good girlfriend.

• What do you like about her. I ask not as a challenge but bc you just finished describing her pretty negatively and face valid reason for not trusting her.. So I wonder if you have thought of why you like her or if it's that you're attached bc she's your first and it blinds you a bit?

Simplest thing to do would be to do what you want and learn from experience whether it turns out to be right or wrong. Is if so important to know before hand?

What Guys Said 2

• just move on and get a new girlfriend and forget her... you can't trust her... she is not a good GF for sure. and trust me by moving on you are doing yourself a big favor... LET HER GOOO

• Dude, she's just using you for a shoulder to cry on.. Tell her to hit the bricks.. Im telling you this because it's happened to me

• I do have an idea. But I wonder what's changed now. Why does she want to be with me suddenly when she told me she doesn't like me anymore?

• You're right. Thanks dude!

• No worries.. Move on to something better