Since growing up i was always self-consciouns about hygiene. there used to be this kid that sits next to me that never bathes. so i swore i wouldn't go one day without showering. at least thats how it started.
then when i got older and got across some money, i decided to buy a body lotion and a cologne. i bought something decent called "fahrenheit" and i loved it. then I bought another and another and another ):
Today, i have a collection thats worth over 14K (name any high end cologne) and when i name a brand, you better bet that i own most of that brand's different scents.
I can wear a different cologne every day for a moth and not repeat the same scent.
Girls what do you think of that?
- Too much21% (3)0% (0)19% (3)Vote
- Too flashy7% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- Eww, I like a man's natural scent7% (1)50% (1)12% (2)Vote
- Yummy65% (9)50% (1)63% (10)Vote
- fruity (a friend once told me that, then i showed him the collection and he asked if i would share) lol0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
most of them are made from a 100% natural ingredients, less likely to cause allergies.
i have collections for summer, winter spring and fall. (what I'm trying to get at i know what to wear and when)
i get compliments very now and then but i never notice guys wearing colognes except for some men from a certain culture (I'm not racist). I wonder why is it not common for men to wear it, and whether women wish their men did