She is lying to me? What to do?

I asked one girl out in movies few days ago, we already have been on dates, and I managed to kiss her, but she said she doesn't have time and she has to study, and that we will be on touch for next date. But anyway in Saturday she was tagged on Facebook on some party. Anyway the party was at her house, so it is possible that her roommate aranged it and she couldnt avoid it (but again she likes to party so definitely she didn't hate it). But again I feel really stupid, cause it is obvious I like her much more than she likes me. Should I ask her out again or let it go while still I have some dignity? I like her but I dont want to be pushover. Please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, she just didn't have the time. Because you guys just started dating, try not to overthink things or give the appearance of being clingy. I'm sure she will make the time to be with you. Don't worry!

What Girls Said 2

• she might not have time, but she might wanna spend some of the time she does have with her friends. nothing wrong with that. if she gets in touch then you know she's interested, don't second guess it

• Hi, you guys just started dating. The best you can do is give her some space and trust her, also don't be a pushover. Girls like it when men are tough and have confidence. Show her that you can have fun even if she isn't around, but don't cheat. Be loyal. The girls will flock.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should wait for a while, and re-ask. + pretend you didn't see her fb photo

• If it's only happened once then like you said it may have been unavoidable. I wouldn't worry about it too much but if it keeps happening then you should start thinking about moving on. if she's into you then she'll come to you, if not then youve saved yourself a whole lotta time. Don't let her walk over you man