Should I Get A Girlfriend (Christian Guy)?

I've never actually been in a relationship before. Never even kissed a girl. I never dated because I was more focused on school and building a relationship with God than with another person.

But now I'm in university, I've matured a lot more, found out more about myself and now have a great relationship with God. I've also noticed a Iot of girls checking me out and some even engage in friends conversations with me.

Should I try to get a girlfriend, or should I just wait until I think I met the right person for me? Any advice would be helpful!

Most Helpful Guy

• I respect you very much. I am a christian and waited until the last year of university to find a girl, then i prayed for one, THEN i went looking for one and started dating one who was perfect for me in two weeks...

... her name was grace and her middle name was also grace. God provided for me. Anyhow think how Abraham send someone looking for a wife for Isaac, found Rebecca and brought her back...

1) Mature as a christian till you are ready for a relationship 2) Pray about a woman 3) GO and find a woman

• Thank you so much for this advice! I'll be patient until I know the right one comes along for me.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, yes.
    I am not saying go for it because "University years should be the years of exploring"... but you are young and you should date! Maybe not exactly get a girlfriend right away, but just date around a little bit and then look for a girl who be good to you and you in return. Seems to me like your relationship with God might be pretty solid, so go ahead and enjoy yourself man! Everyone deserves it!!

• Do you want one? That's the question. I don't think the fact that you've never kissed a girl or been in a relationship before is a big deal. I didn't get into a relationship until I was almost 20 years old and I was 19 when I had my first kiss. If you feel like the time is right, getting in a relationship can be a great way to get to know someone and they might even turn out to be the "right one". You're not gonna know if someone is the right person before you've started dated them. Test the waters and feel it out. It's not a scary sea that you'll never return from!! It can be fun and sweet :) Good luck!

• What you said has a lot of truth in it. I'll see what happens, and thank you!

• If you want a girl friend go for it! But if it's just because you feel like you need one wait for someone because someone will always come

What Guys Said 2

• if that is what you want then do it d00d.

• more so it should be because its what you want