Girls, would you go to see a movie with a guy who's taking his little sisters/nieces to see a kids movie?

Girls, would you go to see a movie with a guy who's taking his little sisters/nieces to see a kids movie. And if so reason?

And what if you supposedly was seeing someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe, but I don't do well with going into a movie theatre with children. I will have to REALLY like the guy in order for me to agree to that.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah sure why not - if i like the guy, that'll mean that i get to know his family and that he's family oriented guy (sweet) if i don't like the guy and he knows that but he's taking me too, hey at least i get to see a movie for free!

I was seeing someone, i'd only go if we were friends (and probably long time friends as new friends have the potential of liking you at the beginning but hiding it etc.)

• Heck yeah! And I recommend Big Hero 6.

• Definitely it's incredibly cute! I love kids! And even more guys who don't mind/enjoy taking care of them!

• If I liked the guy I would. Or if one of my really good guy friends asked me to tag along.

• Yes, I think that's so cute!

• Yea it would be fun I just hope his they won't be rough or annoying but you can't avoid that

• Yes it would be so cute and I think in a way it would be more romantic

• Yea I have done and would again. I just brang my godsons and nephews along to.

What Guys Said 0