Mr. Unknown why are you so cute?

well I am on my school dance team and we work with the band. there is a really cute drummer that is behind me, but I've never seen him before until this year. I found out his name and that he was a senior, I am not. my friend told me that one day she went up to him and said "a jr black dancer has a crush on you." (he is white, and the most mixed couples at our school are mostly with Mexicans and African Americans, or something else.) another of my friends thinks he is dating someone in band, but isn't really sure. all my friends think I should tell him. but I keep saying he's gonna graduate soon and might not even be interested in me, plus he doesn't even know me. so I wouldn't even know what to say. it doesn't make it better that I get so nervous around him that when I see him I go the other way. He actually saw me one time I think. I'm not really sure of what I should do. even if I started to be his friend graduation is counting down. I'm lost and trapped in my head. any help would be very much appreciated.

• should i talk to him
  • should i leave it alone
  • should i ask the girl my friend thinks he date
  • should i ask him on social media (privatly)
  • should i ask one of his friends

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say try talking to the guy if you think you would be interested in him

• I am interested but im not sure if he would be. because he doesn't even know me. I wouldn't even know what to say.

• It's hard because I am awkward when it comes to this. I'm a hopeless romantic. That's why I tend to let the guy approach first because when I knew he's interested as I am it's easy. But when I see him I notice myself making a nervous, excited, or weird goofy face. I feel if I talk to him my guts will turn and I'll embarrass myself by vomiting all over him. Or worse I just freeze up and act like a total psycho. That's why I walk faster or away from him. Which I know is a bad thing but it's all I've got.

• Thank you for most helpful opinion:-)
      I hope it works out for you and wish you
      the best !

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0