Have you ever lied and told a girl you liked her when you really didnt?

And if you did, what was your reason behind it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I lied to my wife all the time and told her I still loved her. The reason I did it was because I had made a commitment and was hoping things would get better.

• Ouch. I mean I understand that's your wife and you wanted to make it work but what about a girl you just started hanging out with

• Lol well that's what I meant. Girl tells you she's got a crush on you, if you don't like her than you would tell her the truth right?

• I wouldn't lie about liking her back. It would just create more problems if I lied about that.

What Guys Said 11

• ughhh never have I ever! I think I would havea field day., so much unwanted attention.. bleh

• So if a guy says he likes you, he definitely likes you. Lol I mean, I would never tell a guy I liked him if I didn't really care for him so it makes sense

• it really depends on the intentions/motives/ulterior motives of the person, but generally I would assume they wouldn't.

• yeah, mostly because i wanted her to feel less insecure about herself

• Well that kind of added to the insecurities don't ya think? Lol

• So what if the girl tells you she likes you first. Then what?

• then i would give her a million reasons to not like me
      if she still says she likes me, ill date her.
      Never met a person like that in my life who would accept me with my flaws and the day i do ill be madly in love with her and move heaven and earth to make her happy

• No not really. I have to like a gal to date her if that is what you mean.

If I don't like a gal I won't talk to her.

• the funny thing is when I lied on a girl she believed it and all the other times they tought I was insayan

• I did once or twice and it was due to my puff-penis. Simply wanted sex.

• When I was 19 I told my girlfriend I loved her to get laid. It wasn't my greatest moment.

• So many times but when I say I like her that means i like her only for sex.

• And did you make that clear to her? That you only liked her for sex?

• Not all the time but for most of them I make it clear... the last girl came to blem me that she come to love me when I told her that I like her... but it was too late causa I already have sex with her..

• I never have and never will. That's just callous behaviour.

• Unfortunately because I didn't want to make her upset and see her crying.

• Did she ever find out you lied?

• Well that sucks you felt you had to lie to her...

• Yeah and I was really ashamed. I couldn't know what to say while she was looking at me.

• I think some one told you that he like you but you doubt and you thinking what if its lie and why he would lie whats the reasons behined it is that true?

• Hahaha how did you guess? I'm so lame. Lol

• Sorry I can't use it as I want it's only like flash in mind and disapear

• Well thanks for nothing then.

• Yeah, the short answer is I was really hurt and i thought that at the time I did.

What Girls Said 1