I've been talking to a guy for over a month now, and I just need to know where we're at. How do I ask?

I don't want to scare him off but I just need to know if we're moving towards dating or if we're just going to continue hanging out a couple times a week, talking all the time.. I mean I just need some clarification. I don't know if I should really just say "So what are we?" but I need to know how to approach it. Like I've met his entire family, and he's made a point to introduce me to his friends and he's met some of my friends but we never really talk about what exactly we're doing. Like okay, we go out a couple times a week, and I've slept over a couple of times but I just want to bring it out in the open. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him, there's a good chance he's insecure with labels but if your honest about your feelings and desires you won't regret itin the long run.

What Guys Said 2

• You Say " What Are we". Then if he stares blankly like a deer in headlights then you get up and walk away. Then he'll see he fuct up and should be able to come up with a proper response.

• No magic bullet... just gotta ask.

What Girls Said 1

• Ahh calm down, he's treating you like his girlfriend & he's already taking you to meet his friends & stuff so why does the label mean so much be happy & enjoy your timetotogether