Why do you need Relationship?

Why do you need relationship in 15-25 ages?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because life's an adventure best enjoyed with someone by your side and when that someone happens to be hot and who you can kiss and cuddle up with then that's the best :p

That and I am emotionally ready to get married and the way one goes about doing that is having relationships at this age.

What Girls Said 7

• At the moment, I'm fine with just being single and independent for awhile. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind being in a relationship either. It'd be great to share my day with someone or talk to and enjoy each others company and feeling in love with one another. It's hard when you're happy but you have no else to share it with but yourself. It can get quite lonely! I'm used to being to myself yet I find myself more and more wanting to just have someone by my side. :)

• Well... people are horny. Also with the way society is these days, kids are insecure and want validation that they are wanted. I personally don't want a relationship right now, but that is due to commitment issues.

• I think that you don't have to, but it's good to have someone to grow with. Being in a relationship teaches you a lot about compromise and patience, especially if you're a single child who's never had the experience of having to share things or consider others (it's a simple thing but it's pretty significant)

• Am so sorry to perhaps disappoint you for I happen to be twenty four years old and extremely happily married.

I trust that is OK with you... If not... TOUGH.

• Why not?

I'm 23, I enjoyed my single moments, I found the love of my life.

• You don't really.

• I agree a relationship at that age is a waste of time

What Guys Said 4

• We go through a lot in those years, it helps to ha e someone to share the burdens and successes in a way friends can't.

• personally i don't, i love my freedom XD

• It depend on the one who want realitionship some for money some to not feel lonely many many reasons but in general 2 is better than 1 but not always

• To learn how things work.