Has anyone ever succesfully get back with an ex again?

has anyone ever managed to reconcile with an ex? if so, how? who made the first move?

Most Helpful Guy

• My cousin did, with a guy she dated years earlier in high school. Not sure who made the first move, but they're married with kids now.

They really had both grown up a bit (and had other serious relationships) in the meantime.

What Guys Said 2

• It never worked for me because the problems that created the breakup is still there. People don't change

• People do change

• Same here tbh. I actually believe exes belong in the past. But my recent break up is much harder on me and hasn't let me move on. Sometimes there is an exception, that you should give it your everything.. but not sure if it is still right to go for it again...

• You can always try but don't get your expectations too high

• I did for about 6 months. But it fell apart again for the same reasons. No trust.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I have and we both agreed it was what we wanted but he was the one that wanted me to go see him so I think it was in his plan as it was the first thing he brought up.

• what do you mean with "go see him"?

• No we didn't have sex we didn't the first few times I saw him after we got back together he was a total gentleman. He just wanted to try again because he loved me

• He should have made the effort to come see you if that was the case

• Yes but someone had to go and mess things up again.