I can't stop obsessing over my ex. What do I do?

My ex bf broke up with me four weeks ago. Prior to that, he had been contemplating whether to end things with me or not, saying he was not looking for a relationship and that he wasn't sure about his feelings for. I accepted it at the time, but he always ended up changing his mind. The last two months we more or less ended up being 'on/off' because he couldn't make up his mind.

I haven't been in contact with him for four weeks now. He is originally from another country, but got a job here after he did his degree here. I had previously asked him to stay here, but never thought he would actually get a job here.

Anyway, I can't stop thinking about him. I feel like picking up the phone or texting him and asking him how he is doing. Why do I feel so terrible right now? I felt alright a few weeks back, thinking I was over him and felt relieved too. But now my emotions are all over the place and I've got a terrible feeling in my stomach. I feel guilty for some reason, even though I didn't want to break up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Screw that guy, he broke it off so it's his loss. Focus on yourself and go have fun.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds over. All you can do is grieve and time will heal

What Girls Said 0