A girl has been looking at me during class. Would like some opinions?

So in my class there is a girl who has been looking at me for a couple of weeks now. I feel like she may be interested in me. I have looked over at times when she is looking, and she sometimes looks down at my desk. Recently though when I looked at her, our eyes locked and she didn't look away which surprised me. Anyway, I want to try to talk to her. However, she leaves the classroom before I can get a chance to catch up to her.

The semester is almost over, and I need to do something before it is too late. I have been thinking about writing her a letter, and putting it in a envelope with her name on it a putting it on her desk. I always arrive to class before her, so that wouldn't be a problem. And I know her name from the teacher calling on her. Is this a good idea? I know it seems kind of high schoolish in a way. I am just wondering if it would be kind of creepy or scare her away. Any advice on this would be great. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say fuck it go for it and do the envelope thing. It's risky but risky is good. If she finds it creepy then just be glad the semester is almost over so you won't have to really see her again. And if she likes it then you guys can start talking. Write something about how you try to catch her when leaving but didn't get a chance. Good luck!:)

• Thanks. That's what I was thinking of. I was going to say that I had been wanting to talk to her but could never catch her after class. Only two classes left after the Thanksgiving break so yeah.

• God luck man.

What Girls Said 3

• I would say do that or at least talk to her... BC you'll always wonder...
    I have a funny story...
    When I was in high school, there was this guy that I would always see staring at me throughout the entire school year but he never said anything to me all year, but on the last day of school he approached me and asked if he could have my number so we could talk during the summer...
    I rejected it BC my dad was super super strict and didn't allow me to date...
    But I was glad he did finally approach BC I finally got an answer to what I had been thinking all year :)... I do wish I would've gave him a chance though... Since I'm sure it took a lot for him to approach me... But I was young and dumb. :/ Anyway, u just reminded me of it... Haha

• Try to arrive to class a little later than usual and say hi to her before class. Or try to make it out of the room faster and say hi after class.

• Do it!!! :D

What Guys Said 2

• bro u need to fuck her right in the pussy under any means necessary

• It is too late for you. Give up.