Can't get her off my mind, she works after school, I don't know how I can get with her?

We used to sit with eachother in class but got moved cuz of the girl next to us. We talked all class all the time, but now I barely see her. I want to ask her out but she works all the time and has youth group when she doesn't. Would it be wise to ask her... I have no clue how she feels back, she's hard to read.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her you feel like you never get to talk to her now that your seats moved and that on one of her days off you guys should hang out and get some pizza or something. You don't have to make it seem like you're into her in any other way, and if she feels something for you then things will naturally just work out

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0