Am I a bad person? Is this all my fault?

This guy and I have known each other for a while. We meet each other on vacation and had sex and then we lost contact. We recently over the past few months got back in touch and get along really well. Every night he gets high and asks for nudes via text, but I politely tell him "no" because he is really high. Then usually the next morning he freaks out because he can't remember what he did that night and thinks we might of done something. He then goes on to tell me he has a girlfriend and that he is trying to stay loyal to her. Then that night he got high again and asked for nudes via text I told him I couldn't because he had a girlfriend. then he responded saying "I'll break up with her and I don't even love her. I date her out of pity anyway." So I agreed to send him some nudes. The next morning he tells me that they have broken up and he feels bad because she was saying it was all her fault and he assured her it was his fault. Is it my fault that they broke up? Am I a bad person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it sounds to me like he's using getting high as an excuse. He know's exactly what he's doing.. I mean unless he's dropping acid or something. But if he's just smoking, there is no way he's asking you and forgetting. He's using being high as a way to justify him from being wrong in asking. Honestly... they probably didn't really break up and if they did NO it is not your fault at all and you are not a bad person. HE is the bad person in this situation. Do not feel bad. And don't send him anymore pics, he seems like a real piece of work.

What Guys Said 4

• It sounds like this guy brought you down. Why are you even associating with him? He seems like a bad person who has also influenced you badly. Just cut him out of your life.

• Your fault? No. But it def. Helped.

• Kinda, but whatever this is what life's all about.

• No he is just an immature stoner... and you dodged a bullet. Fuck that guy

What Girls Said 0