What is this magical badboy women speak of?

When women say they dated a bad boy I only get the picture of the corney highschool type of bad boy from tv. How are bad boys really like, what made yours particularly bad, what is some of the things he did that you loved and hated, how did you come across this guy, what was the outcome?

I know badboys, but I don't understand them from a girls perspective. I'm cursed with always wanting to know stuff even if I can't wrap my head around it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met him at work. He was definitely different than every other guy I've dated, so I agreed because I figured he'd either surprise me or I'd learn something. He was a drug addict and very aggressive towards other people. We dated for a month and then he went to jail for hitting his ex girlfriend. I wish I could say I was the one who called it off, but nope haha. He was the one who broke up with me. A mutual friend said that it was because I wouldn't sleep with him.

What Girls Said 2

• A badboy is tattooed.. has a dark side.. a jail record and very good looking and awesome in bed but no so great at LIFE

• Most are in prison at this time. The others are out on bond, some even on house arrest with a tether strapped around their ankle.
    Tattoos used to be a part of the "bad boy's" appearance, but nowadays almost everyone and their mom has em.

What Guys Said 1