Do boys care about cellulite?

So i'm insecure because I have some cellulite on my thighs and just a bit on my butt. I have a big butt and I am not fat ( I am 5'5 and weigh 125) and I exercise as well but i REALLY hate that I have cellulite... to the point that I don't want to date guys.

So honest opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cellulite's fine, and big butts are hot, so I don't think you should feel insecure.

What Guys Said 7

• No, I didn't even know what it was until I was like 20... but seriously most guys wouldn't even notice any kind of details past boobs and butts.

• It's normal to have some cellulite, it's not a big deal, most guys won't care about it. We will care if it's like really excessive, but like, REALLY excessive.

• Lets see the pix of the cellulite.

You had better snap out of it. Things only get worse with age. Better drop that crap and start dating. If you got a sweet disposition, fudge the cellulite.

• I guess it depends on how much, but I don't care a lot about it.

• Cellulite is not attractive. Have you discussed the issue with a personal trainer? It usually comes down to diet and exercise.
    A radical but effective solution is liposuction, which removes the fat cells from your body.

• dude, are you really recommending liposuction? come on man...

• Least thing I care about... I even like a little tommy... I think it's cute...

• please dont let that stop you from dating other guys!!

What Girls Said 2

• Listen hunny. lol. I'm 5' 6" and I weight close to 145. I have cellulite on my legs and my butt. Most girls do. Anyone ranging from super skinny to obese can have cellulite. Unless you are a body builder or work out ALL the time, you're going to have some. And yes, I hate the fact that I have some too, but I've always had it and it's never gone away. And yet, my boyfriend doesn't care that I have it. He thinks I'm amazing and calls me hot all the time when he sees me. I think that they look past that and honestly are more focused on T&A.

• I have plenty of that lol. I have D cup boobs and big butt and like I work out and do squats and everything but they don't fucking go away.

• I think you're fine honestly. As long as it isn't excessive and looks like craters on the moon, lol, but it doesn't sound nearly that bad!! haha

• Hahah i guess I am super self-conscious of it like I ask my friends and they say they don't know what I'm talking about.

• Guys lie when they say they don't notice it. There's nothing wrong with noticing it. It's disgusting, but many women have it. So, if a guy rejects you bc of it, he's doesn't want you for 'you.' Move along.