Worried about my boyfriend cheating?

My boyfriend and I met on a teen dating site and we are dating long distance. He said he wanted to come to an agreement that we both delete out profiles and he hasn't and I have. I don't know why he would say that and not delete it and add three more girls. I really like him and might even love him. I'm worried and panicking. I don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• Harsh truth- you mean nothing to him. You're just some random girl.

• Thanks for that.

• Don't waste your time in an online, long distance relationship.

• I'm home schooled it's basically my only option.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him about it hun. You deserve that! Ask him why he did it and if he doesn't delete it dump him!

• How do I start the conversation though? I don't want him to know I don't trust him even thought I kinda don't. I'm supposed to see him over cam soon and want to talk to him about it but don't want to make him angry. I really car about him. He's basically the only boy I've ever felt comfortable with. I'm really confused.

• If you feel comfortable just be upfront with him... boys aren't as scary as they seem. Just say "hey I realized you added these girls on your profile. Any reason you did that?" After he says his response just say well if we are a thing, then I think it would be better if it was just you and I." He'll probably stop doing that then. If he doesn't do it then he really does not care about you enough, you don't want to be the one that cares way more then the other person it's not fair.