Why is it so awkward when you meet someone new? Girls and Guys!?

So I haven't been interesting in dating lately but of course everyone needs a little attention weather it's from a male or female.

So I've recently been getting to know this guy, he's 27 a cop no kids, no drama, and he's single (that's what he told me). He seems like a pretty cool guy BUT somethings telling me it's not right. Normally I go for the guys that's very stylish because I love a guy with a sense of style. For him, he's more so a chilled and relax type of guy.

Now I can be feeling awkward and skeptical about things because he's not someone I usually would date. Am I overthinking, am I just nervous because it's not the typical standard guy I'm used to? Suggestion please 😁😊

What Guys Said 2

• A little nervousness is normal when meeting anyone new. But yes, he's probably different from your usual crowd.

Just keep things light with him, don't go out on a 'date.' Just meet and chat, talk about mutual friends if any, don't 'flirt' at all, and see how you get along.

• I think it maybe just that he's different from the usuals that you date. Just go with it and if it still feels awkward and uncomfortable just tell him.

What Girls Said 0