What would make you reject a guy?

I just want to know that's all

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a few reasons why I'd reject a guy, and I'll be really honest! I'd reject him if he was ugly. Like, butt-ugly. Seriously, people say looks don't matter but they do! I don't find many guys ugly though. Also if he was rude, not just to me but to other people as well, because I'd get sick of people telling me to make him stop being rude etc... I'd also reject him if he was not intelligent. He doesn't have to be a genius, but I'm just not attracted to males that don'y have general knowledge of life and that don't know how to use the English language properly. Another reason would be if he was asking me out as a joke. I hate when guys embarrase girls by doing that, I got a lot of it in Intermediate school (after Primary) as it was a sort of trend and it really got me down. Another reason I would reject a boy is if he had a long list of ex's and was known as a player, because seriously, who wants to be with someone that will most likely cheat on them? Not me, I'm in it for the long run. The last reason to reject a boy for me, is if he had bad hygeine and 'attire.' He has to smell nice and look clean. Not OTT but just the general cleanliness humans should have! And as for attire, he just has to have a nice stule in clothing. I like personality but not like how gangs dress. Hope this helps! Very picky I know, but just wanted to give a good answer :)

• thanks fir your honesty and fir soaring me the looks don't matter crap here take mho you deserve it

What Girls Said 9

• Coming on too strong. It creeps me out when a guy approaches me too quickly with "macho" flirting. If he comes at me, sits too close, tries to get a feel, or blatantly checks me out, I'm instantly turned off. This maybe because I like to be the one to approach a guy.

I've also recently realized I'm turned off it I get food for a guy and he hits me with "I'm watching my weight. I don't want to get fat." Seriously? I thought that was a girl thing. :/

• I do think that looks matter. As others have said, it is important to me that a guy has good hygene. He doesn't have to be extremely good looking, but physical attraction is important. I have rejected guys in the past because I know that they have had many girlfriends and past relationships didn't last long. I have also rejected guys who I have a hard time finding common intrests with. I like it when a person has passion for something... It doesn't really matter what, but its a turn off if a guy doesn't have any passion. Other reasons might be that I just dont want a relationship or he is rude.

• Depends on the guy, sometimes I just want a platonic relationship with a guy, and sometimes there is something major about them that can be a turn off, whether it be looks or personality or he way they treat other people. It's not really a simple matter

• if he was really ugly
    if he's genuinely mean to me/other people
    if I just don't like him like that
    if his personality is irritating or annoying

• 1. Not attracted to him e. g.. looks
    2. Not compatibile in terms of personality
    3. Status at that time
    4. Not ready for anything

• Well, sometimes I just want to be a friend, but to be honest, i don't like guys who are obnoxious or guys who are cocky or mean.

• If I don't like him.
    If I had to have a reason to NOT like someone, then you would like everyone by default

• some one who's to cocky and rude and a pervert

• And so physical attraction dorsn't play a role? I personally think it's a huge part

• So how do you develop a crush on a guy just by a glance? Do you have x ray personality vision lol xD

• no haha i kind of study him how he acts with others and just go from there

• A flirt or an ass

• Lol i didn't understand could you elaborate more?

What Guys Said 1