Whats the point in being nice, respectable, and courteous to women when they run for the asshole?

Why is it that "nice guys" always finish last? Im so tired of this bullshit why can't there be good women who actually go for good morals instead of falling for some asshole with no job no money and no good things going for him. Wtf is wrong with society what happened to our morals? Now most women are either big ass supporters of feminism fighting for "equality" when they just put men down like dogs its completely and utterly retarded. Or their just gold diggers or sluts. Either way when their about age 30 guess what happens do u remember that used and crushed nice guy? Well guess what after they complain with being with an asshole they suck up to the nice guy to get his money or any of his assets. Im so tired of this shit what the fuck is wrong with nice guys? Seriously if society believes in this im just gonna kill myself cuz game over man game over.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not going to fall I. Live with a guy just bc he's nice but I'm it going to fall for a guy if he's not at least nice.

The difference between being thought of as " just nice " and "attractive "is attraction. Not being bad. And you don't need to be a certain look someone will be attracted to you it's subjective.

I'd never be with a guy who I knew was A jerk some guys hide it and some women don't care. I'd rather be single until I meet someone Who is decent... I've BEEN single forever and it's not bc I. Never attracted to anyone physically or bc no ones been attracted to me.

You're not seeing all the women who like myself choose to be single over Being with a dick.

I think for women a. Amen both the appeal I'd assume sis that they play hard to get bc they can... So if they pick you it Feeds something egocentric. It's not bc being shitty is attractive.

What Girls Said 6

• Sure I used to go for the bad boys and they did nothing but leave me heart broken and disappointed. I finally realized that I just want a guy that will treat me right and now I'm dating the most amazing and nicest guy in the world! Just be patient. The right girl is gonna come along and realize how much you have to offer and you will be glad you didn't end up being a jerk.

• Your opinion is unreasonable and somewhat unfair.. There's also guys who choose to date easy acess girls instead of dating the ones who are decent, honest, and independent. The reason why doesn't have do with being good or bad that's just the way things are.. On the bright side I strongly believe there's guys and ladies who have high expectations of who they want to date and are willing to wait for that person..

• I love nice guys. I have a bit of a fear of men and I feel uncomfortable with the "tough" guys. Nice guys all the way :)

• Ok then give up nobody is stopping u

• Yes in my 20s i went for the bad boys that treated me like crap... now in my 30s im engaged to the sweetest man on Earth who waited 14 years to be with me... Good Luck

• Haha its crazy but, a lot of the guys who claim they are nice are really not actually that nice even if they think they are hence, why girls don't date them easily or they start to think they are kinda creepy. If you are as nice as you claim you are your girl will come!

What Guys Said 3

• Nobody falls for good morals. It's just something they'd like the people they fall for to have.

People go for attraction.

• I am sorry your life experiences has led you to believe this...
    And a lot of what you are saying is very true and happens often.
    The nice guy often gets stuck with the battered woman, which is not fair, but hey life isn't fair.
    Find a girl you like but be assertive and aggressive. Nice never works. but respect does, just don't be disrespectful and don't put women on a pedestal and you should be fine and remember
    Don't worry about the ladies focus on your own success and the women will come.

"You want the cheese or the cheeks? she hungry, bitch gotta eat."-50 cent

• Im nice i don't believe i have finished last. But i get what ur sayin i have a m8 who is good lookin and has a nice body. (i do to but im quite ) he is a womaniser and is only after one thing sex. But there is always a shila wantin this loser. Then she has a bitch when he gets sick of her and dumps her. And wonders why!!!