If a guy talks to your "best friend" who is really just a whore that will get in any guys pants, should you worry?

He has talked to me less and less since I've pointed it out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Be worried. I say cut your losses when your ahead. Tell tale signs, protective over phone, distancing him self. And look at your friend. If she lets it happen she's probably not a good friend.

• Should I say something to her... or even him? Or just drop the situation and stop talking to both of them?

• My expierence has always been bad with confrontation. She will lie to be your friend. He will lie so he doesn't hurt you. Best bet is give it a little more time. See where it goes. If it gets worse break it off and find someone worth your time and energy.

• Thanks so much! I really needed a second opinion on this!

What Guys Said 2

• If "A guy" talks to your best friend, its none of your business...
    If "Your guy" talks to your best friend... yes, worry... especially if her REAL reputation is a whore...(not what you think about her)
    making out with a lot of guys doesn't make her a whore by the way. when you know the real meaning of a whore, then judge her.

• No she is definitely a whore... I would never judge a person that way before knowing them.

• honey, unless she has sex for money, she's really not a whore. maybe a slut... and there is nothing wrong with that :) do you know if she has sex with different guys all the time? if she doesn't.. she's none of these things. girls wana have fun too... just cuz you don't, doesn't mean she can't.

• I would mostly be worried that the best friend you have is the girl described in this question. I'd try to extend your group of friends if that is the case.

What Girls Said 0