GIRLS ; If you approached a Random guy who was cute/good-looking the first time... READ BELOW?

SO you approached him and have a general conversation and barely 5 -10 mins into the conversation you friend-zone him by calling "Brother" or refusing to give your contact when he asks for it.

Why have you done this before to a guy you approached.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they were just looking for a friend not a date. Or maybe they thought you would be cool but turned out to be a total creep or douche bag and decided it was not a good idea to give their contact into especially since they only have known you for a few minutes?

• Have you approached HOT guys, who you wanted nothing to do with THEM BUT ONLY CHAT?

• Dude just chill and leave her alone obviously she isn't interested wether you regard yourself as "hot" or not

• I get it... But the thing is why would she say " Brother" so quickly within 5 minutes.
      It's so random...

What Girls Said 2

• So women should never talk to a male unless they want to date him? I talk to strangers in a grocery store line. I'm chatty and outgoing and would talk to a hole in the ground. I'm also happily married.

• Well, I wouldn't call somebody "brother" but I might say buddy. Yes, that's when I'd walk away.

• My last question is have you called Hot guys " Buddy" when they tried to hook up with u, but u only wanted a conversation.

• Of course I like him if I talk to him first, especially if he is really cute. But the only reason I would call him brother is to make him think I am not after him or something. I believe that it scares guys off if they know a is flirting with them.

• Do you especially do this if you ONLY want a conversation with him but NOTHING MORE.

Like you DON'T want to hook up/ date him.

What Guys Said 0