Is 5 months too early to say I love you?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 months and he told me he loves me, I think it's too early to say it and he was ok with that and kissed me. And then we went on with our date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Noo its never too early or too late
    say it when you feel it

What Guys Said 7

• it really doesn't matter to me. you can be like Ted Mosby and say it on the first date. but generally, it might be. but who cares about generally. why live life by all of the social codes that we have.

• I usually say it after about 2 months max.
    That way I usually get to do her anally at least a few times while she still trusts me before I let it tank.

• It's not dependant on time it depends on if you love him or not if that makes any sense lol

• No, it's not, I don't know why our generation is so afraid of that phrase.

• you say it when you feel like it.

• I think he is kinda shy. 5 months? really really long time to say it. I think just opposite.

• Yes. Wait at least one year.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think there's a time limit for love. People fall in love at different rates, you don't have to say it right away if you're not ready yet