Make out advice PLEASE!!!?

Okay so I had my first kiss last weekend with this guy and I thought it was just going to be a peck but it wasn't... It was a full out make out session so I froze up and didn't move AT ALL. Let's just say it wasn't that great of a kiss and he told me that when he got back from vacation this upcoming weekend we can try again and I'm flipping out. I don't know what I'm asking for really... Like where should I put my hands, how long should I let it go on, if you guys have any advice or tips for me I would appreciate it SO MUCH. Ty.

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax :) it's normal to be nervous, just remember that most people don't have an OMFG-MOST-AMAZING-KISS-EVER the first time they make out, lol.
    If you want examples to make you less nervous, just watch any romantic comedy or TV show where they make out xD

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You need to be relaxed otherwise, obviously, you won't enjoy yourself.

My example with this girl I'm seeing: had my hands under her pants/panty and on her butt. She slide her hands into my tshirt sleeves and rubbed my triceps the whole time.

0|0
    0|0
  • just relax! chances are he has just as much idea as you. in other words he also doesn't have a clue! so you'll figure it out together

0|0
    0|0
    • He has a lot of experience though and thats the he thing Im most worried about 😬

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.