Make out advice PLEASE!!!?

Okay so I had my first kiss last weekend with this guy and I thought it was just going to be a peck but it wasn't... It was a full out make out session so I froze up and didn't move AT ALL. Let's just say it wasn't that great of a kiss and he told me that when he got back from vacation this upcoming weekend we can try again and I'm flipping out. I don't know what I'm asking for really... Like where should I put my hands, how long should I let it go on, if you guys have any advice or tips for me I would appreciate it SO MUCH. Ty.

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax :) it's normal to be nervous, just remember that most people don't have an OMFG-MOST-AMAZING-KISS-EVER the first time they make out, lol.
    If you want examples to make you less nervous, just watch any romantic comedy or TV show where they make out xD

What Guys Said 2

• You need to be relaxed otherwise, obviously, you won't enjoy yourself.

My example with this girl I'm seeing: had my hands under her pants/panty and on her butt. She slide her hands into my tshirt sleeves and rubbed my triceps the whole time.

• just relax! chances are he has just as much idea as you. in other words he also doesn't have a clue! so you'll figure it out together

• He has a lot of experience though and thats the he thing Im most worried about 😬

What Girls Said 0