I'm dating a sex addict and I'm a virgin! also I left a cheese knife that I packed in my purse for protection?

Most hilarious/ confronting date I've ever been on. Guy asks me to his for wine. His 22 so it comes a shock when I find out his a rich entrepreneur. Within 20 minutes of the date he whips out his Johnson and chases me with it. I'm a prude so I'm like 'get that filthy thing away from me' and he does. We enjoy the rest of the evening. Then his like. 'You a virgin?' and I'm like 'yes' and his says, 'well I want to be your first and your last'. Night ends weird I forgot I packed a cheese knife in my purse for protection. On my way out His like ' hey is this silver metal thing yours?' And I'm like 'i don't know what your talking about' and ran home. It was my knife! Question is should I date a guy with conflicting morals. his as hot as hell, funny and incredibly intelligent. Besides the whole sex addict thing his pretty much a dream guy. What do I do

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• he fucking whipped out his dick and chased you with it? yeah that's all I got from that read by the way.

• Bahahaha yeah lol. Hahaha it was bloody terrifying and hilarious. What kinda guy does that On a first date?

• at least you got the potential to nail such a hottie hahaa. now all you have to do is find a hottie who actually cares.

• Haha true true. He respects my wishes. I just don't like that his a gigalo

• It doesn't sound good for man to pull his penis out and chase females with it
    he has no respect for him self and he has no respect for you.. I don't care how
    hot he is or how good sex he may be. You better give this guy second thoughts
    a man who does these things on first date if he needs to have his cock
    off and show it to him. Sounds like he needs to adapt some morals
    Maybe if your meeting these guys at a bar your working at you need to know
    these men who drink have no respect for females, they need taught to learn
    how to act like a real man and your young yet so you better give this man
    plus men similar to him are no good for you. I'm sure your mom and dad
    wouldn't appreciate you dating man with such lack of morals, respect what asshole

• I don't know why you pretty British girls date these type of guys
      I'm sorry but you know i am right darling and I am sorry for being
      so sore but this man is asshole

• Exactly what I think. Normally I would have king hit the guy. But yeah I'm not not one of those girls who needs a guy so its okay to be fussy. This one gets the boot

• I wish you the best i hope things get better for you
      sorry but just upsets me when i see girls get hurt
      by men/ guys

• (Said in non racial black lady voice) Honey, ill tell you what. This man is a raccoon. He may look all fuzzy and cute on the outside but inside he got bad intentions. Trust me honey this man evil.

• Yep he sure is.. I'm sure he'll find some other young girls to whip his dick out in front of soon enough ha

• This has to be the most hilarious date, I've heard of haha!

• Lol yeah something to tell the kids

• Neither. I may just quit before he whips it out again

• Good ideo stranger :)

• Goddamn... the stories you read on mf'ing G@G!!!

When the sex addict get down to biz with his virgin... please give us the blow by blow!

• Hahah he'll never get that chance haha. I don't desire sex

• If anyone would call my penis filthy despite the fact that I shower everyday and I use toilet paper, I'd just tell them to go home and grow up, lol. Anyways, this is not a compatible relation.

• dafaq? its a figure of speech.. not to be taken literal. you can't tell me that you think its okay for a guy to get out his cock in the first 20 minutes of a FIRST date

• yeah its not. but its circumstantial. it just wasn't the time and place to do it

• in the relationship i mean

• No foreplay... Damn that's rough...

• Kinda was at first he was all cute playing with my hands and being all touchy feely. Then too feely... coped a feel then tried to chase me. I did bite his hand so at lest that counts for something

• Is this real life?

• lol why do people keep asking this... yes!!

• plus my track record of dates tells me that no gentlemen exist any more!

What Girls Said 4

• No way would I see him again. I wouldn't dare a guy who thinks it's funny to get his dick out when alone with a woman for the first time ever and with no encouragement. If he thinks that's acceptable adult behaviour then what else does he think is ok?

• Hahaha ya made this up

• nope... shit happened

• Oh lol.. this was hilarious! I def wouldn't see him again!

• I would've been long gone after that haha. Also, him saying "I want to be your first and your last" - such bullshit lol. Don't believe a word of it. I probably wouldn't see a guy like that again, but if you want to, just be very wary.

• Yeah lol I think more of myself then to date a crazy guy that I'm sure could have sex with and or be sexually attracted to anything. This guy needs to pull his shit together

• Cool story guy!

• No it's not... it's a fucking train reck. I think I've weirdly enough met mymyatch.. His as crazy as I am