Asian guy can be white girl's boy friend?

First, sorry for my bad English :)
I'm live in Korea (in asia) and i'm planing to live in USA soon but i wonder that i can have girlfriend at there. I heard that white girls don't want to be Asian guy's girlfriend
This question sounds strange but i just wonder and if i can't get girlfriend there it will be very lonely

Most Helpful Guy

• d00d there are so many fucking white girls that are into that KPOP trend. they will love you bruh.

• Really? that's nice haha

What Girls Said 4

• You will be fine! You will have a good healthy relationship before you even realized.

• Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a girl

• Why wouldn't it be possible?

• I am a white girl ( part Asian, mostly white though lol ) and I think Asian guys are the cutest :) especially korean!!

What Guys Said 3

• Actually there's quite sum cuties that LUV Asian cuz of kdrama that brainwashed them the same as white medias brainwashed everyone ;P

• Yeah, but there's a lot of stigma around it; other then that you got to understand why, when I see an Asian guy dating a white girl, he's not the average Asian guy.

• You mean if i'm not over average, i have a hard timr to have relationship with white girl?

• Yeah, because the average guy has an ok chance, but if your not ok, you can kiss your chance good bye.

I'm live in the usa, and I'm Chinese if you wondering where I'm getting these answers from

• What does getting a girlfriend have anything to do with race and nationality? I think if you are good, a girl will like you regardless of your race and nationality...