Guys, will you go out with a person like this? Please don't write bad comments :(?

Basically, I'm very hairy. On my tummy and back especially. Would you ever consider marrying someone like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality is all that matters. <3

• Pleass be honest :/

• No :( just hard to believe because I'm so depressed over it

• I see.

What Guys Said 9

• A really hairy tummy and back, just get laser treatment, or get it waxed. Then you won't have anything to worry about. Sorry but its a bit of silly question, when you can easily get something done about it. Its not the end of the world for you, in terms of getting men. There is lots of possible easy solutions to your problem. I could understand if you were terribly difigured, and many people.

You are wasting your time over thinking something like this.

• If someone truly cares for you they will look past all the physical aspects, and if not then they were never worth your time to begin with.

• It's just body hair, it's really not a big deal to most people. If you're insecure about it or shaving it is too much of a hassle, then maybe consider laser removal?

Could you maybe post a picture from the Internet of a girl with similar hair? That will help people to tell you if they think it is too much or not.

• How much are you talking about? Like the same as a man? 'Cause then I honestly wouldn't like that. You sure think you have more hair than you actually have so I think this is the type of thing that until I see it, I can give you a valid opinion.

• How much hair are we talking about and may I be the first to introduce you to waxing? It shouldn't a big deal over all there are way more important things than that

• Hairy back is a bit awkward. Not even I have a hairy back. I think that would bother me. That's why you can get that waxed and ready to go at the cosmetician :D

• Don't worry about it. Your really thinking this over too hard. I would, of course it depends on personality/attitude. The hair can be shaven/removed and shouldn't be factored. Stop lowering your self esteem and be proud of yourself. Your you and your unique.

• I have one of my xs used to say one more grunt from her dad she woulda come out a guy. I guess it evend out caus im not hairy at all.

• I knew a girl who had a bit of hair once, she had too much testosterone and was on the pill to correct it. Ended up sleeping with her, she got the hair lazered off and it wasn't a problem anymore. I had a really hot girlfriend who I was solid with because I got with her before she was confident. lol

What Girls Said 0