What's easier - getting a competitive job with a multi stage selection process or a girlfriend?

Which do you think is easier and why?

• Competitive job with multi stage selection process
  • A girlfriend
What if I meant a great girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how qualified you are for each. Assuming you have just as much to offer the girl as you do the job, I'd say the girl would be easier to get.

• Both want similar things, just one more in a professional context and the other in a more personal or social context.

• And are you sure? Job selection processes are very structured and almost robotic. There's plenty of advice out there for it and they're all similar. On the other hand, with girls every girl is different and there's no structure. And it's more human.

• Which makes it harder

What Girls Said 2

• Girlfriend - Anyone can get a girlfriend, doesn't mean you are attracted to her or plan on staying with her.

• not anyone.

• You're older than girls in my age group who don't give you a whole shot most of the time. I think older women give more shots. Not saying you're old, just mean older age group.

• Maturity helps I'm sure.

• Always go for a job then a girlfriend anyone well mostly could get a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 5

• Girlfriend is easier. Doesn't mean it's easy for some people.

But even the most talented spent decades in school to even be considered for the job.

Have you spent 5+ hours a day for decades preparing yourself to get a girlfriend? I'm guessing no.

• definitely a girlfriend bahahaa

• Girlfriend by far. Girlfriend (frequent sex with little effort) is something I actually want whereas applying for jobs I actually have to convince employers that I actually want/excited to work at whatever shit job they're interviewing me for. I'd rather slouch around lazy all day long and do my own thing. Work sucks.

• I got my current job within like 3 days. I could get a girl out on a date that quickly and have her extremely interested, have her fuck me, etc. but she's still going to play games for a while longer...

• A girlfriend obviously. You didn't say a great girlfriend so it's very easy to get a crappy girlfriend

• Ok if I said great girlfriend, then what would your answer be. And i probably should have said great grlfriend as I said competitive job instead of crappy job.