Crush stares at me but tries to ignore me?

This guy I like that I know likes me shows interest in me. He always stared at me every time he saw me, he would try to be around me. I told him I like him and I notice him trying to be around me more and passing by my class everyday looking inside at me. He would also hug me out of the blue and I noticed I was the only girl he does this to. And I was the only girl he pay attention to. Before I told him I Like him he only stared at me and never say anything until after I told him I Like him he started saying hi and waving at me all time. So I gave him my number and told him to call me but he never did. I notice him ignoring me at school but he would still look at me. When he was walking and talking to someone I notice him looking at me. When I was walking to get lunch I overheard him and his friends laughing when I pass by them. Before I gave him my number we didn't talk slot so I gave him my number to make room for communication. Why would he ignore me if he didn't call? Why would he still at me if he's trying to ignore me? Why would he be talking about me to his friends? Why would he and his friends laugh at me? What does it mean If he started talking to me and trying to be around me more after I told him I like him? Why would he continue looking at me?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.