Why when me and another dude like the same girl?

Do I just fall back and let him go at her and have the mindset she wouldn't have picked me anyway

Most Helpful Girl

• You really like the girl, right? I mean do you really want to be with her? If so, you GO after her and don't let some other guy bring you down. If you say to yourself that "she wouldn't have picked me anyway" then you will never be satisfied, all you will have is regret, regret, regret. It's all a game in which you have just as much potential as the other guy who likes her.

What Girls Said 3

• If you and the other guy are really good friends then you should think about if she's worth the friendship. If you really like the girl and you feel she's worth the risk, go after her!!

• Yeah but I just feel she's gonna see the other guy as better and choose him

• Try your best; she might pick you if she see you are truly interested.

• If you want to. Or you could just enjoy the competition and try and win her over first.

• I'm OK with just walking away and letting him go after her

• Its not in my nature to compete I think its stupid I can compete at anything else but I'm not competing for a girl

• Then don't, nobody is forcing you.

What Guys Said 3

• Do you just like her from afar or have you actually spoken to this girl. Regardless one doesn't simply just bitch out because another dude likes the girl you do. you step up and go after what you want... its like if a promotions is up for grabs at work. It's up for grabs one doesn't simply give it up because another person might be a bit more qualified than you.. you bullshit yourself through to that promotion whilst discrediting whoever might be after it as well. Ne ruthless, be a predator (not a rapist), be a lion after his prey that will murder (not literally) another lion for its meal. Lesson over media.tumblr.com/.../...line_miqyb3bfEf1qz4rgp.gif

• until she tells you to fuck off its all fair game right

• man up, why you give up so easily.. lol