I need help finding the right Christmas gift for him?

Andy and I have been dating for 3 months... going on 4 in Dec. He's away at college so we didn't get to spend our birthdays together. Mine was Nov. 6th and his was Nov. 11th. I told him that we can celebrate our birthdays when he comes home for Thanksgiving. He's not big into birthdays but I like celebrating them and then Christmas is coming. Do you think I should just skip getting him a b day present and just get him a Christmas present?

He likes music. He listens to pretty much anything. He likes cars and I've been waiting for this movie that he's been wanting to see to come out on DVD but its not out on DVD yet until I think December. We haven't been dating long so I was thinking of maybe a watch.. but I've never seen him wear one.. or maybe cologne.

What Guys Said 2

• First things first: What's the name of this movie about cars?

Yeah, get him some cologne to wear while he's away at college so he'll smell good for other women. Brilliant idea. Maybe you can also buy him a box of condoms and a guide to the Kama Sutra.

If you're in the good ole U. S. of A., you can buy him the new AC/DC album "Rock Or Bust" when it hits the stores on Dec. 2.

• buy him some limited edition vinyl perhaps?

What Girls Said 0