Why does stupidity breed?

Just as the question says. Why are stupid people seemingly always in relationships or pooping out bunches of kids they can't even afford, likely with multiple partners?

Maybe I'm stereotyping a little bit, but you get the point. More sophisticated individuals seem to have a much tougher time in comparison finding just one person to DATE, and you have an uneducated demographic of people boning each other like rabbits. lol

Then you wonder why there are droves of idiots out there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they'll sleep with anyone and aren't smart enough to know how birth control works... like they're the people who have 3 kids before they hit 20.

• How in the world can anyone not know how birth control works? lol

What Girls Said 2

• Those people have nothing going for them which means they have less to lose.
    Because of that, they put less thought
    into their decisions.

• There are many more of them, and they find each other, and are too stupid to not do stupid things like have five kids when they're only making minimum wage.

What Guys Said 5

• What you say is quite true. More intelligent people are likely to have less children, and usually by choice.
    So with each generation, the average intelligence will be less. What's new?

• Well society glorifies stupidity and primitive behavior so people who show those trait are less likely to find a mate because they are farther from being "alphas". It's sad but it's the truth.

• People that pop out a bunch of kids they can't afford are given money by the government. If people on welfare couldn't vote, then the politicians would stop giving them money, and they would stop having kids they can't afford.

• 1|0
    • See and based off of things I've seen, it would not surprise me at all to see that chick with a new dude like every couple of weeks lol and she's obviously not attractive xD

• Whattt? She's hot ! I want to bang her 2nd chin

• Nature's way to keep them alive? I don't know, because in order to survive natural selection they need to account for the likehood of some of them earning darwin awards?