Anyone here single by choice and why?

My reason: I believe in these times that a lot of people are fickle. a lot of people who are in relationships, one almost always truly loves the other but the other doesn't. The fear that you get to know a person and vice versa, you get to know so much about them that you open your soul and your heart for them but then they can walk away at any time. But I am mature enough to handle situations in relationships or breaking up. Real maturity doesn't seem to exist in a lot of people. People cheat, lie, betray and lose feelings overnight. Its not something that lasts, it rarely does. I am single cause i want someone worth the commitment , my feelings and knowing me deeply. I am single cause i won't settle and i don't ever want a relationship full of insecurity and a person trying to monitor me or me feeling as if the person cannot be trusted. I could go on about what i want. Right now i am focusing on being the person i'd want for myself.

I hope one day i could find that person that i can truly connect with and trust, i never expect perfection.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm single by choice because I never actually met a girl who was mature. They all just loved to party, flirt with guys, play"hard to get", get attention however they could and overall loved making their life a T. V drama.

Even in college, everyone still acts like they did in high school. It annoys me that the people around me want to live in Neverland where they never grow up!

I'm just going to wait until I finally meet a mature girl who compliments me and is ready to take her life and another's seriously. Until then, I'll be single as long as I have to be!

What Guys Said 8

• Single yes, by choice no... I've had near misses but I've waited fairly long and in the age range between 30 and 40 it's not so easy to find a girl who's free and interested.
    I'm not a party beast you see. And for many girls not partying or not being able to dance is a bit of a turn-off.

• Single, don't know why.
    Maybe it's a miracle.

• Mine is just don't have the time or anything to offer at the moment. I have a lot of personal development that needs to be done before I can handle a long term relationship with stability.

• Single. I am in a postgrad program and I am still young and still want to have fun and experience different women. That's the truth. The beginning parts of a relationship are fun and exciting. The trick is to make sure the other person is clean.

• My standards are hella high.

• I m waiting the person who will be marry :)

• Single by choice

• I completely agree with everything you said. I have found people are very selfish and even though you go above and beyond for them they will never do the same for you unless it is beneficial for them. I think I've just decided to be single for the rest of my days to much unnecessary drama.

What Girls Said 8

• single YES and by choice!!! because i've been treated like crap by the one i loved and respected

• Yeah relationships are drama

• Single by choice because of commitment issues. Also, I've met a lot of great guys but never really felt that extraordinary vibe with anyone.

• single by choice

• I'm single by choice, because I want to.

• Single by choice. Picky :X

• I am single and happy.. u will know when right person come along

• I am single because I want to focus on my college studies at the moment. I tend to make more deeper connections rather than surface connections, so it would distract me from my studies right now. However, when the time is right, I welcome a stable relationship if the right man comes along. It just wouldn't seem fair to him, me, or my grades if I went down that road at the time in my life, if that makes sense.