Is this bad I would do this?

Like I'm not the type to fight over a girl. Let's say I had a girlfriend and another guy starting eyeing her and flirting. I would just leave no further communication.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you leave her. It's not her fault somebody looked at her. You got issues...

What Girls Said 2

• If you really love her, you must fight for her. thats all I'm gonna say.

• Yeah... I wouldn't do that. It's immature to get into physical fights just because guys are looking or flirting. You're endangering yourself, and her too. Just let her handle it and shut them down. It's only a problem if they're ignoring that and trying to touch her or hurt her. Otherwise, try to relax. My boyfriend just sees it as a compliment, for instance, if you want to try thinking of it like that.

• My train of thought is if he finds her attractive he can have her I will walk away

• Okay.

• Like if someone was to look at a girl I was in a relationship with and was trying to flirt. I can turn off emotions real quick I would just walk not feeling anything towards her

What Guys Said 1

• YOU ARE A COWARD!!!

sorry to be rude.. its not her fault if someone is flirting with her... just let her handle it.. she is not going to leave you if she is not that SHALLOW OR LOOSE... and if the guy won't leave her alone or starts pursuing her or something... then i will have a face to face talk her that guy and tell him to f*** off or he is going to get a nice beating