Do you think December is a romantic month?

Just curious on what everyone thinks, I personally find it romantic.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I think December is first followed by January second than February is third
    i believe if you got someone special to love it's different but when you don't
    than you really can't feel romantic by your self. I think January is romantic
    cause couples can spend the New Year together and watch the New Year
    come in on New Years eve. In February it's romantic cause of Valentine's Day
    i call Valentine's Day a special day for women/ girls it's so sweet to send a
    girl Roses on that day. I was engaged near Valentine's Day and 5 days later
    my first girlfriend ( now ex) broke off our engagement, ruin lot stuff for me.

What Guys Said 16

• No, it's fucking cold, shitty traffic conditions, fucking have to wash my car after every snowstorm to not let the paint get messed up from the salt on the roads. Shoveling the house fucking sucks and the kids you get to pay 30 bucks to do it for you always show up after you get fed up and do it yourself. did I mention ITS FUCKING COLD. Women use it as an excuse to turn the fucking heat up to sauna. When i see it snow it's like "oh how nice it's snowing and the ground got covered in two inches, NOW FUCKING STOP AND GO DIRECTLY TO SPRING ALREADY DAMN WEATHER. When someone says they like snow i usually want to peg them in the face with a snowball and say "how do you like it now you asshole".

• Lol I like your answer. I guess I'm lucky because I live in a place where it never snows? Damn it Texas.

• 0|1
  • Winter is too dark to be fun. Not enough sun. Not enough clear skies. I prefer romance under the sun

http://i61.tinypic.com/1emej5.jpg

• No, it sucks. All this forced cheeriness and 'holiday spirit' and parties and friends and family really gets rubbed in your face if you're single. Good luck meeting someone over the holidays either, they're all swept up by the aforementioned bullshit and don't have time for dates.

• I personally love the Autumn and Winter months. There's just different feel to it, but living in California having to grow up in Canada I miss the snow. It brings back all sorts of memories.

• Never been to northern Cali but I know So Cal doesn't have any snow days, and it sucks because it's like that here in Texas as well, snow is rare in the south!

• @Asker hahaha I had no clue that Texas got snow at all! Must be like a freak accident when it does lol. It's waay to hot out there especially where I was, I'd go nuts seeing snow fall. I live in SoCal now. I had lived in San Francisco and I don't re-call snow.

• If I'm in relationship with someone then the whole year is romantic for me otherwise NO.

• No more so than any other month, no. When I'm with someone I don't feel especially motivated to act romantic just because the weather shifts. There's always opportunities to be romantic with one another.

• what is romantic? :-PPPP

• No, but it is romanticized. Lovers will love and many single girls will get Christmas horny as the month drags on.

• Very much so. I don't know why, it just is is my mind. I feel like that's the best time to be with someone.

• Yes because all the girls are waiting for there big Christmas gift from there BF

• If you're in love, then any month could feel like a romantic month :)

• Voted B, no I don't think it is

• i dont care about Christmas, so i do see more the entire winter beeing more romantic

• Any month can be a romantic month for me, especially in the spring and summer.

• Yeah, if only I had someone to spend it with haha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What Girls Said 9

• January is so romantic to me... I love the snow, how misty it gets... This is a picture I took two years ago in January. It was so quiet. You could hear the water softly touching the bottom of the steps.

http://i.imgur.com/hVnIzMt.jpg?1

• Yesss dates inside snuggled up with bae drinking hot chocolate watching movies going out in the snow with bae running around I live December

• I think February is a more romantic month especially because of Valentine's Day.

• Nope, to me December is probably the worst month there is. (even when i was dating)

• October, Novermber, and December are romantic to me. ❤

• Yup for me it is because of my anniversary :')!

• No that's dumb

• I agree with you :) I think that winter in general is romantic since it's the perfect season for romantic evenings by the fire and cuddling ^^ It's also fun playing around in the snow, but you can do that with friends too :P

• Yes, not just because it's winter, but the Christmas-y feeling that comes with it really adds to it.

• I totally agree!!

• Yes Omg finally someone who see's that small part of it all as romantic! Lol! That's all I really love about it 💕

• Me too! I understand the negative things that other people are describing, but life's what you make it, and December only comes once a year. :)