What is the biggest mistake guys make with girls these days?

Ladies, in the early part of attraction/courting etc. where do you think most guys screw it up and suddenly turn you off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well majority of times for me it's simply because I realize we are not compatible at some stage and then it leads to me ending it. It's hardly ever something the guy does tbh. It's usually just a realization that it's not the right match for you. But some things I could think of is bad manners, lying to impress a girl, coming across as arrogant, not being attentive, disappearing for days on end without talking and coming across as still having feelings for your ex.

What Girls Said 15

• guys who are overly persistent because they think if the girl says no once or twice or three times, she will eventually change her mind. it's frustrating to have to try to avoid someone because they don't accept a no.

• Shmoozers; these are typically the guys who label themselves the "nice guys." They aren't really nice, they just give you constant, insincere compliments that don't really come from the heart. Then they never actually get to try and know you, but they try and push the relationship because they have made you up in their head as this perfect person. This has happened to me a few times and it's always a deal breaker.

• When they text non stop and act like they are obsessed with you. I like a guy who has a life outside of dating.

• Texting them in the morning and being clingy

• unfaithfulness

• Thinking they will necessarily get sex from us. Like bruh we not born w/ leg wide open... We like to talk w/o any ulterior motives...

• when it comes to courtship it's definitely pissing me off.. if the guy is courting, he must do it the proper way. i'm nice, understanding but the other side of me is that i'm prideful and i somewhat have a "strong" personality... :)

• if i sense that a guy is playing games with me, it really makes me mad :))

• Thinkin all women are the same and playing games ugh!!

• When they play it cool for too long. We need validation and affirmation to maintain contact :)

• When they say things that are too border line sexual

• By being submissive instead of taking a chance

• When they don't judge and love you based on your personality, just your looks and body.

• Once shown any unapproval of who I am. I feel rejected or unaccepted. Makes it feel like I am being judged or need to change. Uncomfortable if I can't be my complete self with someone I accept and want to be around. Makes it so not on the same page or returning a mutual feeling towards each other. Im not going to change nor make someone like me. All or none with me and once you push that button to turn me off it is sooooo hard to go back.

• When they stop listening. I love listening. It helps me get to know the other person. It also shows my regard and respect which I want them to feel.
    Its reasonable that I deserve the same courtesy.

What Guys Said 6

• Being too SCARED to make moves.

Trying to "be friends first", waiting for the fucking stars to align to ask her out or kiss her (or even ask for her #)... all that shit.

If u want her, make strong unmistakable moves of interest... and if she doesn't respond well, move on immediately to the next one.

• the fact that guys give TOO MUCH attention to girls... just look at all those "rate me" questions here and you'll understand

• I'd probably guess a lack of appreciation for her would be a big one. At least in longer term relationships, anyway.

Short term I'd guess that arrogance, rudeness, and seeing her as a piece of meat rank high up there.

• When they start hitting on or staring at other girls. When they get to jealous of the girl hanging out with guy friends, When they try to control everything. When they get pissed if things don't go there way.

• A guy expecting a model when they have nothing to offer

They are entitled

I'm better then them

I think these are the worst mistakes

• not fucking her asap