Guys: if you had to reject a girl because you didn't find her attractive, would you flat out tell her the reason why or would you make up an excuse?

Assuming the chick asked you for the reason.

For example, if a guy rejects you because you're too young (even though you're only two years a part), is it actually because he isn't attracted to you? Is he merely making an excuse to avoid hurting you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't tell her that I didn't find her attractive, as that is a bit mean and would unnecessarily hurt her feelings.

What Guys Said 4

• I would be straight up honest with her... but that's just me. If you directly asked me why I didn't want to go out with you, I would give you a 100% unfiltered honest answer.

I don't think the majority of guys would actually do this though. The guy in your case is probably using the age gap as an excuse.

• I flat out tell them. I attract the b*tch queen types for some reason. They won't back off even if I tell them I have a daughter and gf, so I've learned to be blunt.

The only hearts I care about is my gf's, daughter and mom lol

• if she's really interested and i say no, she's going to be hurt no matter what, so avoiding that is impossible. that beeing said, i think i would tell the truth but in the nicest way possible. there is no point in lying...

• NO i would not tell her on her face because it will hurt her feelings... i would tell her something else... to soften the blow... to protect her feelings... but this all depends upon the girl too...

What Girls Said 0