Hey guys and girls if you were a guy?

Would you date Ronda Jean Rousey? She is a mixed martial artist, judoka and actress. She is the first and current UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion, as well as the last Strikeforce Women's Bantamweight Champion. She can kick 95% of men walkin the street. Guys could you date a woman that can easily kick your ass? Girls if you are bi or gay or is y]ou were a guy would you date her?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIBoXlbfLi8

• I would yes even though she can kick my ass
  • I would and i think i could kick her ass
  • I would and know i could kick her ass
  • I would not... too intimidating
  • I would not because she fugly yo

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! I'm a fan of hers. ^ _ ^'
    She's super hot... ! :0 She could definitely kick my ass lol, but I don't want that. T__T

• Just give her summa dat honey boy and it will be all good.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I could. I don't care. I still have a male brain. I can get her if need be.

• Sure. She couldn't EASILY kick my ass lol.
    It'd be nice to have a lady that you can be physical with and not have to worry that she'll break in two.

• 25 seconds isn't easy?
      :P
      She would break you beard in two.

• Psh, this beard can break diamond. It would actually be the only part of me that would be safe in her presence lol

• Should enter an iron beard competition. Duck Dynasty versus lumberjacks in the final.