What's a good text to send to tell a guy I like him?

so I want to tell a guy I like him but I don't know what to say so if you could help that would be great and don't say just tell him what ur thinking can you just tell me something to actually say

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't text it you tell them face to face. And your just said how "i like you" simple... dont text it that's not how its done.

What Guys Said 2

• This is what I think you should do. Ask him to help you out with something. At least if it's something that he can do or can help you through the phone. Then after everything is complete, you can say that you like him.

• Tell him you bicycle got broken and ask him if he could lend ya a hand. When he ask you why him, tell him because you would like to see someone you like a lot getting your bike fixed ;-)

What Girls Said 1

• if it were me I would just start talking to him like normal and bring on the subject slowly by starting off by asking him for help on how you should tell this guy I like him and if he gives me the advice i would use his advise to tell him right then and there. if he doesn't give you advise just say because im looking at him right now and i was wondering if he feels the same.