Is she cheating or should I forget about it?

Okay so we're both 18. I've been 'seeing' this girl for about 7 months now and we've had our fair share of arguments but I'm kind of skeptical about starting another one. Basically I found out yesterday that even though we had been seeing each other for three months she was texting one of my close friends (she didn't know I knew this guy) and she agreed to meet up with him but when she found out I was close friends with him she never mentioned meeting up with him again and stopped talking to him. We aren't officially going out but do you guys and girls think I should confront her about this because I honestly do feel betrayed but am I in the right to be mad seeing as we are not an official couple? Thanks in advance :) Just thought I'd let you know that around the time she was texting him she was telling other girls to back off from me because they were flirting with me.

What Girls Said 1

• As long as you are not my official bf. I am right to date another guy. What you can do is be her official bf.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're not "officially going out", what she does is not any of your business. So no, don't confront her.