Guys im chasing this girl for 2 months please help?

Actually it started 2 months ago she's 16 and im 18,(we both are of different religion ) i was passing by her she smiled and looked deeply into my eyes... i actually thought that she was just a random girl... but as time passed i caught her looking more at me she again would look deeply into my eyes but didn't smile (i never smiled at her may be thats why)... and this cycle went on... i actually felt like she was trying to talk to me but i was all caught up with my friends, i would just look at her when i pass by her (to be honest i feel lik an asshole for that not giving her enough attention)... During this time another guy jumped in and he told her that he loves her but she would get very angry with him, he started following her around and then i just dont know. He still chases her, then after some day i along with my friends went to propose her (another dump idea:should have done it myself) 1st time i went to her she kind of sliped by me and she went away... then after a few more days me and my friend went to her i said i like her , she was trying to get away and my friend asked do u luv hime she replied no lokking down, he asked her to look me in the face and tell that, she looked me in the face with a smile and said no... i then avoided her for some days and some of my friends said that she's staring at me... then i kind of lost it i looked her in her face, made strong eye contact she smiled at me and i went away... now the same cycle is happening... what should i do... im getting so depressed and my love for her is growing more than ever...

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you allowed to date? If so, ask her out

• I agree. Just ask her out yourself. Make sure you two are alone (so she can feel comfortable to give an honest answer) and ask her on a date. Try not to pressure her into by saying you love her and really want her to go, etc. That guy who proposed to her probably scared her. It's creepy to get randomly proposed to, so good thing you didn't do that.

What Girls Said 1

• When a girl says no she means no ands its not love its infatuation ur infatuated with her because she rejected you don't confuse love with infatuation totally 2 diffrent things move on with your life she said no now let it go

What Guys Said 3

• get a life dude
    she is not interested and next time you want to ask a girl out do it alone
    not with your friends thats the creepiest you could have done personally im amazed at the fact that she didn't slapped the day light out of you

• K one I can't tell you what to do. If you do what I say it might not help. Take everything with a grain of salt.

Maybe she does like you I'm not sure but do to her religios beliefs can't be with you? What does she believe?

• I personally recommend masturbating incessantly until you fall asleep.