Obviously depends on the situation, but why do SOME men talk about themselves a lot?

And when I say a lot, I mean more than what is expected. To the point, where it is almost rude/the other person gets sick of it and is never asked questions about themselves. Why do some men do this? And yes I believe a lot of women do this as well, however that is not my question.

Most Helpful Guy

• don't know, I've never known many guys that do this. Give us some rundowns of how the conversations goes with the male self lovers?

If it was me I wouldn't be talking much, I'd be stroking you and trying to figure out how to 'crack your code' darling.

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...d38de219d416.jpg

What Guys Said 2

• well they are basically trying to show you how good they are
    its called over selling in marketing lol and its a huge no no

• I'm have narcissistic tenancies and so naturally I enjoy talking about myself.

What Girls Said 1

• Is this on the first date/first couple of dates? I've known guys to do that out of what I assume is nervousness, and wanting to impress, though sometimes people just like talking about themselves a lot and are a bit self-centered.