My boyfriends talking to his best friends sister?

I'm dating a guy who's 17 and I'm 15 years old. No he's not using me. We have a lot in common, both athletic, both have been bullied exc. His bestfriend is named Brad. Brad has a 15 year old sister. My boyfriend snapchats her a lot. I've been cheated on in the past, so I lack trust for people in the first place. Since me and my boyfriend go to different schools I see her as a bit of a threat. Since her Instagram is mostly bikini pics, and why snapchat another girl when you have a girlfriend? Snapchat is mainly about sending nudes.. Right? Please no hate. Just need comfort about this. He's suppost to be Coming over today as well.. not really in the mood anymore:/

And I did ask him about it. He told me "you don't see me asking about your guy friends" and "I've known her for 8 years, she's like a sister to me" ... But.. I just need comfort.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, this is something you need to discuss with him. If you have insecurity and trust issues then that is not going to help your relationship, it will strain it.

Snapchat is definitely NOT about "sending nudes." People use it for many reasons but mainly just to send funny or silly pictures to their friends. I've never received or sent a nude via snapchat. If his friendship with his friends' sister bothers you so much then tell him and see what he has to say. For him, it's probably just innocent because I doubt he would try anything with his best friends' sister. When he comes over today, just calmly tell him how you're feeling about the situation and hopefully he'll understand.

What Guys Said 1

• You need to talk to him about how you feel. And honestly, if he's cheating and trying to hook up with a friend's sister... he's gonna see some shit blow up in his face

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe they're all just close? If it bothers you talk to him about it when you see him.