Do you think its weird if a guy tell you exactly where his parents live?

he's 10 years older than me. The reason I asked this is because I dont let noone know about my family until I know them well... because you never know... its crazy people out here. Maybe its a dumb question... dont judge me.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol i do that too
    whats there to hide?

• Im not making a big deal... but this guy brings up marriage in our conversations. He accuse me of hiding feelings. And he wants me to come move with him and go to the same school.

• Asker:

"but this guy brings up marriage in our conversations. He accuse me of hiding feelings. And he wants me to come move with him and go to the same school."

You really should have included that information in your original question, as it would likely make a big difference in the answers you receive. I wouldn't be so concerned about him telling you where his parents live, but the information above you omitted would make me cautious of the situation.

• Why would it make you cautious @Micheal-in-SC

What Guys Said 3

• A bit of caution is OK , don't overdo it.
    If you date guys you don't even trust with the neighborhood of your parents, you simply should NOT date them. Certainly not if they're that much older than you.

• Not really. Some people just say that casually. I don't think its a big deal.

• It's a dumb question. You are judged.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah that is weird it is like he is trying to gain your trust creep if you ask me. If someone ten years older than me disclosed this information then I would be concerned what is it. exactly he wants from me