If a guy doesn't believe you?

I went missing for like 2 hours walking around clearing my head and my boyfriend doesn't believe me. What am i suppose to do

Sorry I went for a walk, didst have my phone on me or anything. I have never given him a reason not to trust me. He said my story was bullshit. IT doesn't help that my family called him asking him where i was that they haven't seen me. My friend then told him i was out shopping. I dont know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• went missing? like you got lost? or you just were gone walking around for 2 hours?

• Sorry I went for a walk, didst have my phone on me or anything. I have never given him a reason not to trust me. He said my story was bullshit. IT doesn't help that my family called him asking him where i was that they haven't seen me. My friend then told him i was out shopping. I dont know what to do

• maybe he's just mad? I don't know why he wouldn't believe you.

What Guys Said 5

• thats not missing, thats you making a hell lot of drama out of nowhere and your bf to. love is based on trust and mutual feelings, if you can't even just go away for 2 hours, jesus christ,

• Shows insecurity, but I don't blame him. Women typically break up with a guy and lie. Guys do it too but girls do it more often. Well at least in western society. Why didn't you let him know earlier or go to a phone booth.

• he thinks you cheated? wow just tell him what happened and then leave him alone... he will believe you... other than that there is nothing you can do

• Full story?

• Nothing. He's an idiot.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not a good sign if he keeps such tabs on you that he freaks out if you're away from your phone for two hours.