Girls do you get these messages all the time? Would you respond to this?

I saw this girl I thought was gorgeous like 2 or 3 years ago at a family party and never saw her again. So today I randomly found her on Facebook and sent her a straightforward message saying:

"Hey! I thought you were very pretty when I saw your picture, so I wanted to say hi and find out more about you."

I didn't go up and talk to her back then because she was surrounded by her family and friends. I dont think she ever looked at me so Im probably a total stranger to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls typically aren't tickled by a: HEY I THINK YOU'RE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE SO I WANNA KNOW YOU. Even though it's not an unreasonable reason to approach someone, sometimes saying it so bluntly can come across... well... superficial.

What Girls Said 3

• She's gonna want to know who your mutual friends are, and how you saw her. She may be ok with it if you know enough people, but it's kind of random. Next time ask friends to introduce you in perain. :/

• Yes it shows your interessted but she wasn't

• well the thing is most (if not all) girls know that 90% of these messages are just horny dudes trying to start something thats why its almost always met with rejection...

What Guys Said 1

• I get them every day.