As a general rule, do you follow your head or your heart more often? :)?

Just curious & want to see your answers! :) Thanks <3

Most Helpful Guy

• i always follow my heart.

• Thanks for answering my question :) I tend to do the same :)

What Guys Said 7

• My head. That's why I suck at dating (or rather can't even do it because girls have never reciprocated my interest, even platonically).

• I hope you find someone who understands & appreciates what you have to offer :) Good luck & thanks for answering my question! :)

• My head. I'm a pretty logical person.

• I try to follow my head, but normally end up following my heart

• I know what you mean :) It's only a matter of time before my heart wins out, lol :) Thanks for answering my question!

• Dude, don't try to follow your head in the context of dating and romance. I follow my head naturally and fail as a result.

• Ah but see, following ya heart leads ya to make decisions and the such that could (and often do) lead to getting hurt.
      at least by using ya noggin, ya can prevent that ^_^

and i used my head :p found an amazing girl... and NOW while we together, i follow my heart ^_^ perfect mix
      @R3d_Anonymous

• i try to follow reason as much as possible. doesn't always work though, people get emotional

• Both. And they suck because I get into trouble either way, but less with my head.

• Hearts are designed to cause trouble sometimes, lol ;) I know exactly what you mean :)

• I use my head. Heart is for pumping dat blood not for thinking.

• Hey, I sorry i didn't mean to down vote you.

• Never thought of it that way, lol :) Thanks for sharing your opinion! ;)

• I use Me hearties <3

• Aw, that's cute, lol :) Thanks for sharing your opinon :)

What Girls Said 4

• Heart, definitely. When it comes to decisions, I'm the opposite of logical haha.

• I can't be logical to save my life, lol :P My sister is logical enough for the both of us ;) Thanks for sharing your opinion!

• When it's men. I follow my heart which has left many bruises but many smiles.

• I know exactly what you mean :) But the risks also cause for good memories and few regrets :)

• Probably heart!

• Me too :) We're pretty awesome like that, lol ;)

• I use both. Gets complicated at times.