If you started dating a former colleague & friend & he all of the sudden stopped talking to you. Would you ask him what happened or just leave it be?

It just bothers me since we used to be friends. I don't understand how he could just bail on me like that. At least say something even if it's that he doesn't want to see me anymore like that.

Going on 3 weeks without him talking to me. He was really active on Facebook though this whole time.

What Guys Said 1

• And how long ago did he disappear?

• Going on 3 weeks without him talking to me. He was really active on Facebook though this whole time.

What Girls Said 1

• He didn't leave you as a friend , just go up to him and say let's go drink coffee together he never did say were aren't friends besides if he is in your mind text him saying what's up? Because regardless most people either get tired or just forget to talk with the preople they speak with.