How far into a relationship is the first kiss?

When you are in a relationship, when about do you have your first kiss with that person? First date? Two weeks? A month? Two months? I know it is different for all relationships but I'm just curious about when it usually happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't make the decision spontaneously, but I don't make it based on a timeline either.

For me, it would have to be after I'm sure I'm in love with the girl, which would probably mean after we're seeing each other exclusively also. I'm pretty old fashioned though. I see different levels of physical intimacy as corresponding with different levels of commitment, so I'm pretty conservative with my physical affection until I'm relatively certain about a woman.

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes the first evening, other times after a week, other times never.
    There's no rule.

• First or second date? Much after that and I start to wonder if they're actually into me.

• Usually on the first date, maybe second. If there's no spark there, I see no sense in going on any more dates.

• It depends on the love hormones level in my body :d

• Haha yes that is true

• First week or gtfo imho

• Spitting into someone's mouth does not take commitment.

What Girls Said 2

• Usually for me it will be on the second date or so... but it can be different depending on the situation :)

• There is no rules. It depends on when you're ready, it also depends on the age.