What Is Unattractive?

Here's a simple question: what is the most unattractive trait a person (whom you theoretically would be interested in intimately) can have? Be it physical, personality wise, even the sound of their voice. I'm curious to hear your answers.

I wish more guys answered this one!

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate liars/cheaters. That's the biggest thing for me. But some others would be bad breath, boring, short, selfish, immature, etc.

What Guys Said 4

• unattractive = un + attractive

sth that makes you avoid someone

it's simple..

• Immaturity, like, overreacting to things. Shallow behavior is bad too. When you put those things together, you can try your luck with some other guy cause it ain't happening with me.

• They have no manners

• Bitchy personality is just unattractive even if the gal is hot.

What Girls Said 9

• When people live up to there stereotypes and always looking for a fight

• Breathing and being alibe in general is a very unattractive trait. It's not disqualifying, but I might get to the point of being intolerant lol

• Cruelty, violence, narcissism, liar, disrespectful.

• The inability to feel sympathy. Some people are just so cold.

• A bad attitude, someone who's always frowning and has nothing positive to say.

• Unfaithfulness
    disgust me

• If a guy does everything I tell him. Not being dominant that is. And a guy without confidence.

• A negative person with such an ugly personality.. Most unattractive things ever!

• Narcissism. Because the quality nurtures selfishness and pride.

All of which kills a good relationship.